[u][/u]I have mine set up, I got a notice of achieving one of their badges shortly after meeting the criteria (finding an Ammonia World). I have arrived at my first waypoint in the Eta Carina nebula, which puts me a shade over 9,000 ly from Sol but still abut 24,000ly from my destination of Sag A*. So I guess I'll be in the black for a bit more. I turned off the star filter for the trip, but most of the stars I've hit have been scoopable. I haven't even had two non-fuel stars in a row yet.

Approaching the nebula was cool, for the last dozen or so jumps I could see it in the distance, each jump making it just that much bigger.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looking toward the galactic core was a nice view too.

[Linked Image]

Did a little system hopping and found a ringed ice world to land on and drive around on.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sadly, not much of note on this planet. However it has moon and I'm thinking it might have a nice view....

Attached Files Screenshot_0002.jpgScreenshot_0005.jpgScreenshot_0004.jpgScreenshot_0018.jpgScreenshot_0017.jpg

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
This is known as "bad luck.”
-Robert Heinlein