Yeah, too crowded biggrin

Thanks Bo, I see that laser strip mining is the rage these days, but I enjoy the core mining. Anyway, it's not something I do much of but wanted to give it another go and get some decent return for the time invested. The strip mining seems so boring in comparison, but I imagine it's much faster. I saw a vid of a guy just doing circles around a rock while his lasers knocked off bits to scoop. I get enough of that with the Vulture biggrin

I'll probably do a couple more sessions and get the bank account a little further along. Nothing to do with it, but that may not always be the case.

Which leaves me with a conundrum. As I was converting Poison Whiskey from a combat scavenger to a mining vessel the wisdom of having a dedicated mining ship hit home. Not only flying to where my modules were stored, but swapping them on and then redoing the fire groups showed how nice it would have been just to switch ships and go. But man, the thought of all that engineering just to build a ship I'd rarely use seemed a waste. I know it doesn't HAVE to be engineered, but we all know how that goes.

Sold my Dolphin too yesterday. No role for it.

Should I buy and build a mining Krait? Can't decide. Maybe a different ship with a new slot open. Bah, it never ends....

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!