Another thing I had not done since last June is mining. So yesterday I decided to fly the Krait from Bolg to Dvorsi to get the mining modules stored there. I mounted the gear, and had to buy an abrasion blaster as I guess I had sold the last one. Not sure why, but it wasn't there, so I must have sold it. I had also sold my drill-bang rocket launcher so bought another and now was equipped for sub-surface and core mining.

I knew the prices had undergone a market correction, and wasn't sure which was the most profitable, but I keep reading about LTDs on the F Dev boards, so decided to look for these. Recalling my gold-rush days from a year ago I flew to Dvorsi A9 with an ice ring. I was surprised to see that the probe I had stuck in it a year ago was still valid, showing all the hotspots in the same places. A bit rusty at first, I soon got the rythym, and found a good sell location.

I'm not sure what the best rates are right now for LTDs, but I was getting 1.1 million per ton, a pretty good return. Over the course of three runs I mined a lot of LTDs, one rock's worth of void opals and another of grandidierite which I had not heard of before, but it sold for a good price. The forums are awash with claims of 200m per hour mining. In my case it was 180 million in four hours haha, but still a good return for the time invested. This week I had hit my short term goal of 2 billion assets, and now am well north of that, thanks to the mining.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!