Ok, a perplexing issue has arisen in trying to update WOTR... About 80% through the update process I get this error message:

" E::OBDSoftware\WOTR\OBDWW2 Wings Over The Reich\WOTR.exe

An error occured while trying to rename a file in the destination directory: Movefile failed; code 5. Access is denied "

Retried it numerous times. No go. So I uninstalled WOTR entirely and reinstalled it. Again, the update would not complete. Took a look at the WOTR directory. There is no WOTR.exe file in it. Thinking that it was the update that had somehow deleted it when the error occured, I uninstalled WOTR again and reinstalled. Took a look before trying to update and was most surprised to see no WOTR.exe in the new install at all! The WOTR.exe file is simply gone and even a full reinstall doesn't bring it back.

I also noted that during the reinstalls, I told it to put an Icon to execute on my desktop. No Icon appears though the software appears to complete the install correctly.

I tried doing this with my Bitdefender Antivirus software both on and off. I can tell you that Bidefender does not like the updates...

Any one able to help with this conundrum???

Buff1