Originally Posted by WingNuts01
Just think of the mind numbing headache you would have had after getting there and coming to that realization! Thanks to PM!!

I'm not so easily dissuaded....

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

I was 65,000+ light years from Sol.

....Yeah, screw that biggrin

I guess that's why I'm thinking of doing something more modest in scale. 13k is 260 jumps each way in the Orca. It's a lot but not so much that I feel I couldn't do it, and still fly back.

Yesterday I spent much of my time ferrying ships from Dvorsi to my new home. I whistle for the DBX, then fly it back to Dvorsi to grab one of my more expensive ships. Transferring the DBX costs 100k. Transferring the FDL costs 1.2 mil. So it's basic economics, not that I couldn't afford it, but no sense just throwing it away right?

I worked on the Python a bit as I try to get it back to it's Krait-stolen glory. Ran a couple of bus missions in that ship and a few assassinations in the FDL for my new neighbors. Killing one ship at a time is not going to get combat rank moving, but I like these missions and it bumps faction rep. At my new station I'm already friendly with the controlling faction, and cordial with the the other five Fed-aligned ones.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!