Got in some good hunting with Bohemond, Recluse, Wingnuts and James last night.

Started off in a High RES, in the Vulture, and claimed 2 mil. Bo and I flew to a station, where we each whistled for our Couriers, because of course we did.

Took the dog for a walk while Velocity was enroute, and when I returned Wingnuts was on. So the three of us did some more bounty hunting and then Rec arrived. The four of us proceeded to rip sh!t up in a Compromised Nav Beacon. I turned in claims three times over the course of the session, for a total of 8 million credits. That paid for the fuel scoop on the Krait I bought the other day haha.

I had a great time, and thanks to the boys for the content biggrin

My ships performed flawlessly. The Vulture was really good, even if I don't crack hulls all that well. But she shrugged off everything. I was pinballing off other ships at times, spinning like a top. Throughout the night my shields never dropped below 94%, and being fast recovery Bi-Weaves, even this was gone in a blink. Very pleased with this run-out.

I flew the Courier as intended, wide open all the time. and I don't think I was touched. No collisions, thankfully (but close many times!), and I never noticed any hits either. The others kept the targets occupied while I made slashing attacks at speed. Glorious it was, and I had a fantastic time. Over and over I attempted to show off my speed to my wingmates, in search of comments like "Dang DB, but that ship is blazingly fast!" or, "I've never seen anyone fly so fast and beautifully" but this crew's seen it all and were insouciant.

Haha, well, it was a lot of fun, made some good bank and raised the rank 2% to 14% Deadly. And added zero re-buys, fines, bounties or other impedimenta to my list. A rousing success all-round thumbsup

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!