I hope you can get it working. Maybe try clearing cookies or cache and see if it makes a difference?

I hopped on last night for a couple of hours solo. Flew some more bounty hunting in the Krait, scavenging as I went. I am now 6% Deadly. It's slow going sure, but I gotta say it's going a little faster than I feared it would. I am prioritizing Elite and Deadly but I'll shoot whatever is in front of me if it's wanted. Still a very long way to go, and I doubt I'll hit it this year. Plus, I am worried that if I do hit triple Elite I will struggle for motivation. Good progress thus far anyway.

Also took the Orca out for another sightseeing mission. 3 hops, 7 million plus Rep+++++ which moved the needle 3% on Viscount. Ugg. Usually the destinations are near earth-likes and water worlds so while I'm there I can make a few million more by sticking them like a pin cushion. Money's not much of a motivator these days since there's nothing I want to buy really. But it helps make the mission feel more worthwhile.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!