Yeah, I had mentioned I could not see your ranking. I would have suggested it's a sharing setting, but if you can't see it either then obviously it's something else. Maybe you broke it. Off the charts smile

I moved up 140 places over the past couple of days, but this fluctuates as the other commanders around me jockey for position haha.

I played some more last night, doing some bounty hunting in the Courier, and then later some combat scavenging in the Krait. In between, I took the Orca out for a few sightseeing missions. I do a lot of scanning. Wake scanning and just normal ship scanning. So it seems I am constantly filling up one encoded mat or another. Then you get the inventory full message and it's a mat lost.

So I flew to an encoded mat trader to trade some of the full ones up and clear some space. I noticed that there was just one encoded mat I had zero of, Modified Embedded Firmware. Matter of fact that entire bottom row of the mat trader matrix is low. I seem to have most others in abundance, but not those encoded, encoded ones at the bottom. Modified Embedded Firmware is a G5 mat, and an important one for me as it's used in overcharged weapons, of which many if not all of my multi-cannons are. I use it often.

I checked the passenger lounge and saw a good sightseeing mission that had MEF as a reward. Three stops, non-criminal, laid back dude and his chums for 5 million plus five MEF! Total jump distance about 350 light years. I took that mission from Dvorsi and flew it and took the mat reward, then flew the Orca to a tech broker to buy a C3 GFSDB, and then did some remote engineering to bring the Orca a little further along, mostly lightweighting the life support and sensors. The upshot is a jump of 50+ with a class 5 cabin.

I checked the lounge and there was another one just like the first. Matter of fact, there were quite a few tasty Elite-level sightseeing missions. Best sightseeing boards I have seen in a long time. So I ran another for five million plus five MEF, and then another! Fifteen million plus 15 MEF, plus new explo data. A good session.

In all my time in Elite I have purchased paint jobs for just three ships, Krait, Courier and FDL. I hate all of the Courier choices. The Krait one is pretty cool, and the FDL is just a gun-metal grey that seems military-ish. But most kinda suck and do not inspire me to fork over my hard earned cash. But the Orca has some very nice schemes available and I'll be picking one up once I can decide. It's such a cool ship. It's the only large-pad ship I still own. Flies great, amazing view, good performance. My Orca rests at 16% heat. NPCs have a hard time tracking it, and it makes a good smuggler too.

When I logged on my intention was to use the Orca for some rescue missions to both bump my superpower rank and get closer to the Captain medal on Inara. But there are no burning stations. So I flew the sightseeing instead. Thanks a lot Adlabs! biggrin

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!