I'm getting my hours played from Steam. I'll have a look at the Codex and see if it agrees.

I have to throw my lot in with JC and confirm Imperial ships are sexy and Fed ships are fugly.

Haha, Chucky's fines total shows how law-avoidingabiding I am. Although I got another illicit limpet yesterday. Gotta work this out.

And just like that, my goal is met. I am now 0% Deadly. I looked at Recluse's Inara stuff and he is even closer to triple Elite. Not far to go at all. I recall reading somewhere that getting from Deadly to Elite takes roughly the same number of ships you killed to get from noob to Deadly. And I was at 2,900+ bounties when reaching Deadly. So this will be a long slog. I doubt I will hit it before burn out. This is a target for next year more reasonably.

So what other goals can I arbitrarily assign myself? Thanks to Inara I have two. I had seen that Wingy and Bo had some spiffy medals on Inara, but there were not lighting up for me. For whatever reason three finally did so yesterday. Most of the medals have requirements I will never hit, like 5000 combat bonds or 1,000 Thargoids. But there is one that I bet few have, and that's the Captain medal that triggers with 5000 passengers transported. Because I spent my formative years mostly running my Interstellar Transport Company I am already 2/3 of the way there. I need to drop off another 1800 or so to qualify. Just a silly medal on Inara, but it gives me a goal. So I promptly ran a couple of transport missions in the Orca and got another 108 safely delivered.

A second thing on Inara that I saw for the first time is a pilot ranking. Both Bo and of course Wingy are well ahead of me. Recluse's doesn't show. I'm the 4,251st ranked pilot on there, though I have no idea what it's based on. I want to be something better than that biggrin So that's a goal, and continually renewable.

If anyone here is on Inara I'd like to add you as a friend so send me your commander name if you want. I have JC, Recluse, Wingnuts and Bo on my friend list there. If you are not on Inara, why the hell not?!

Inara

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!