Hi All,

I just discovered Audio Royale and I've been running the trial version with WOFF PE. It's pretty awesome and really enhances the atmosphere of the game. More importantly it increases the localization effect, making it easier to figure out where other planes are when you can't actually see them, using auditory cues. I don't know whether the CFS3 engine uses plain stereo or D3D for its audio engine, but either way, this thing seems to improve the sense of positional audio. It was apparently designed for Fortnite players to better locate their opponents via virtual 7.1 rendering. Interesting business model: rent as opposed to buy. It uses CPU to do the virtualization, so maybe a small performance hit for lower powered systems, but I'm not having any issues running it via the Nvidia audio device and connecting my headphones to my display port monitor (so perhaps its actually processing on the GPU?) I've also tried it with a selection of sim racing titles and it sounds great! Anyone tried any other headphone surround products with WOFF?

Cheers, H

System: i5 8600K @ 3.6GHz,16GB DDR4 @2666MHz. RTX2080, MSI Z370 mobo, Dell 27" G-SYNC @ 144Hz. 2560x1440