Unfortunately it wasn't as fun as it possibly sounds, although my dangly bits were exposed for all to see. I felt a couple of lumps in my, well...as they say in Bastogne..nuts, over the last couple of weeks so went for a free feel as well as a health check, blood test etc. Doc said they were probably the start of sebacious cysts, lucky me. Apparently you get them from when an oil gland or duct gets blocked and the oil (eew) builds up under the skin. So three nut needles and under the scalpel and a couple of stitches for each slice. Nether region is all padded up for a couple of days and stitches out next week.

Doc said he likes to know his patients better before he has a threesome but he'll take what he can get these days. I told him and the nurse it's the closest i've been to any action for a while as well. Probably the most amusing doc experience i've had since my vasectomy, that one was a hoot! I've got a nether region scan next week just to complete the health checkup. Keep an eye, or a hand, on your gear lads!

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships