Hey, everyone. I've started to develop a new utility, that makes installation process of regular patches and custom mods much easier, especially for newbie players. Not the nicest one - both website and app in minimalistic design, as I was focused on functionality.
Probably it can shake up activity a little - more people will be involved, more interest mod authors will get. Also, it makes testing process much quicker - players will be informed about update immediately, which is my personal goal.
This service on very early testing stage so don't use it if you are not very familiar with EECH. I need help with testing, updating content for existing mods (like screenshots, description), adding missing mods, in near future - translating tutorials and UI, spell checking by native English speakers will be useful as well.
After testing, Installer code will be pushed into EECH repo, it was made on C#. Feel free to leave comments here or there.

--- eech.online ---

Installer provides several useful features for the players:

• possible to add up to three different EECH versions and start each of them in one click
  • display list of available mods with statuses – compatible with current EECH version or not, update available for installed mod, incompatible mods selected for installation
  • detailed description and images available right in the Installer window (no videos or comments yet)
  • multilingual interface in plans; obviously not all content (like mods descriptions) will be translated, but at least here will be no language barriers for Installer and Website UI, manuals
  • test updates appear only if related option selected in settings
  • continuous installation process – Installer will get and unpack files of selected mods automatically, in proper order respecting dependencies
  • EXE and GWUT files can be selected before game launch
  • Quick access buttons for Installer data folder, selected game folder, EECH.INI
  • Installer executable self-update
  • news feed

Why it may be helpful for mod authors:

• easy to sign up, no pre-moderation
  • possible to store all versions of same mod in one place
  • tools for custom page design
  • reliable images and files storage
  • you’ll be able to release mods in your local language
  • question-answer form
  • possible to notify players about new mod, release, version relisting
  • possible to release add-on for previous version of same mod, or for completely different mod
  • flexible engine that easy to adjust on request

Attached Files Untitled-1.jpg