Down and out I go, again, this time under control. By some miracle, I haven’t been hit. As a bonus, the Hurricane is no longer behind me. Instead, I’m soon coming up behind him. Or one of his friends – I’m not particular.

This time, I get in a bit closer, and make sure my tail stays clear. My index finger drops gently onto the trigger – fire!

Hits blossom on the Hurricane and I break away and watch for him to go down. But he shows no such intention, instead flying away towards the North Foreland. So I go after him again.

[Linked Image]

This time there's no messing about. The damaged fighter takes no evasive action. My rounds crash into him again and I get a brief glimpse of a parachute opening, just before it falls out of my line of sight – he’s bailed out!

[Linked Image]

The Hurricane's cockpit canopy seems to have slid forward again but he's finished, for sure.

[Linked Image]

I start a turn to clear my tail and cast one last glance at my victim. The abandoned fighter is losing height steadily. No need to waste any more time on that one.

[Linked Image]

I level out and pull up. Suddenly, another Hurricane swoops past above me.

[Linked Image]

This fight’s not over yet!

…to be continued!

Attached Files Shot02-02-20-22-57-55.jpgShot02-02-20-22-58-51.jpgShot02-02-20-22-59-44.jpgShot02-02-20-22-59-56.jpgShot02-02-20-23-00-47.jpg
Last edited by 33lima; 02/07/20 08:36 PM.

SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)