Extra info.: for the next missions, Von S will tinker with down-tuning flight congestion from "medium" to "light" in the in-sim menu, and will turn on minimal "coercion" with enemy flight paths - to see if these will result in greater chance of contact with the enemy, and also to see if this will minimize a slight drop in frame rates noticed during the Otto von Pranz flight, after about half an hour - possibly owing to flak or flight congestion around Bethune? - although no craft were observed in the vicinity. Also to be tested will be a smaller floating point value in the terrain file under /shaders30 - will test at 128 and 256, current value being used there is 512; as well to be tested will be BuckeyeBob's clouds in PE - and Jara's Multimod will be set for "no aircraft explosions," "no flak on landed planes," "bombs to drop singly," and winds will be set at "vertical low," "horizontal moderate," and "turbulence low" - for further immersion.

[Narrative removed - see relevant update in the very first post of this "casual campaigns" thread for more info.]

Von S smile

[Linked Image]

Attached Files shot1.jpgshot2.jpgshot3.jpgshot4.jpgshot5.jpgshot6.jpgshot7.jpgshot8.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 09:35 PM. Reason: Updated post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~