Well Piston, as you had the chance to read in my topic "Controversies of Air War 24/03/99 - 24/06/99" on MCM forum, I have invested some of my time to find some western sources that could support a certain claim. It is easy to clame a shootdown of a plane, but it is harder to back it up with some evidence of at least some sources that could be "controversial".
Since I have read and learned a lot from Your SAM simulator Tutorials (I do not play simulator) about SAM systems such as 2K11 Krug, 9K33 Osa and other, I feel that it would be only fair to share some info with all of You, that might be interesting.

"B-1B Lancer Units in Combat", Autor: Thomas Withington, Publisher: Osprey Combat Airfcraft, Botley-Oxford.

Quote:
“DESERT FOX AND NOBLE ANVIL

The first B-1B mission occurred on 2 April against the Novi Sud petroleum production facility at Pancevo, northeast of Belgrade. Although ONA was originally limited to only ‘tactical’ targets at the start of the campaign, it became clear that hitting such sites alone would not persuade President Milosevic to fold. Instead, the target set was expanded to cover ‘strategic’ installations such as the Novi Sud facility, which was literally helping to oil the Serbian war machine. The combined load of 168 Mk 82 ‘slicks’ dropped from the two bombers that were sortied had no trouble knocking out the key sections of the plant.
These Mk 82 bombs are lined up on an ammunition-handling truck, waiting to be loaded into the weapons bay of the 77th BS Lancer parked in the background. The access ladder in the crew compartment is down and the aircraft awaits the arrival of the four-man team who will fly the bomber over western Europe and the Adriatic Sea and then onto its targets in Serbia and Kosovo (B-1B Systems Program Office)

However, after the bomb run, the weapons bay doors on one of the B-1Bs failed to close. The Lancer was subsequently targeted by a Serbian SAM, although a combination of defensive manoeuvres, chaff and electronic countermeasures defeated the missile. The weapon succeeded in forcing the bomber into the engagement zone of a second SAM, however, which the crew was also able to defeat. According to the pilot of the aircraft, Capt Gerald Goodfellow, at the first indication of a SAM launch ‘your training kicks in. It feels very natural. You don’t really think about it until later on, when the mission is completed. You take on an almost business-like attitude. You have to beat that missile. When I’m up there, my biggest worry isn’t about getting shot down, but about missing the target. As a whole, the crew is concentrating as one putting those bombs on target’. The open weapons bay doors and the manoeuvring of the aircraft caused Goodfellow’s Lancer to use more fuel than anticipated, leaving the bomber with insufficient fuel to return to Fairford. During the mission, the B-1B was also struck by lightning, which blew off a section of the aircraft’s horizontal stabiliser, but the crew was still able to get the aircraft home. Goodfellow remembered that ‘we felt a huge relief at the completion of the mission. The SAMs came closer than we’d anticipated, and after thinking about it for a couple of days, we were glad to have survived’.
Retired Air Force Chief of Staff Gen John Jumper was Commander USAFE and Commander Allied Air Forces Central Europe during OAF, and he remembers clearly how well the AN/ALE-50 towed decoy worked on this first mission: "The pair of B-1Bs came down south over the Adriatic Sea information with their ALE-50 towed decoys deployed, and we watched the radars in Montenegro track the bombers as they turned the corner around Macedonia and headed up into Kosovo. We watched the radars, in real time, hand off the targets to the SA-6s, which came upon full-target track and fired their missiles. Those missiles took the ALE-50s off the back end of the B-1s just like they were designed to..."
“Lancer 85-0075 of the 77th BS sits under a partially cloudy Gloucestershire sky whilst being readied for another mission to Serbia. This aircraft left Fairford a mere 11 days after its arrival. The jet’s early departure, in contrast with some of the other aircraft deployed, may have been due to mechanical problems (B-1B Program Office)...END QUOTE

So as You can see, this B1B was engaged by a Kub missile batery that launched 2 missiles. The rest You can read in this quotation from the book. They claim that the aircraft "manouvered and beat the missiles" (bomber manouvered Kub missile?) . But because of that manouvering and because weapons bay door did not close, they used more fuel than expected and needed to be refueled. During this mission they were also "struck by a lightning" (Kub missile?) which blew of a part of the aicraft horizontal stabiliser, but the crew was able to return to Fairford. It happened on the 02/04/99, and the aircraft left the Fairford on 11/04/99 because of the "mechanical problems". The aircraft that replaced him, arrived in Fairford on 08/04/99...

So, this is the first controversy, but certainly a proof that Kub missiles were very close to hitting th B1B, with some chance that perhaps some fragments perhaps hit the aircrafts horizontal stabilizer, even if they flew towards AN/ALE-50...

Maybe some comments and then we can continue? smile