Originally Posted by GrayGhost
I don't know how you can live with all this negativity in you...........

It just so happens that Eagle Dynamics are the gift incompetence that just keeps on giving not delivering

How many promises and early-access platforms have we seen from these jokers.......look at some of the content from the last few years....the F/A 18 still hasn't got A/G radar FFS. It doesn't matter what they promise about the 'Supercarrier', we all know it will be a 'Sh1tcarrier' for years to come. It's really difficult to not be negative when you know that the next round of ineptitude is just around the corner. I've given up playing this crock of sh1t but I keep my eye on the forum and the posts, just waiting for that magical moment where ED finally start delivering on the potential, start releasing some real polish, finally get to finish off their content and modules and await the community to claim we've finally got a Combat Simulator and not a barren screenshot generator. It's been about 2 years since I parked this title and guess what. THINGS ARE STILL NOT IMPROVING and ED continue down the same track, making the same mistakes and seemingly without a care in the world.

They can shove their 'Supercarrier' up their crimper.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.