Originally Posted by bones
In our last residence, it was a 2 unit townhome and the townhome attached to us had a couple that would have really loud and obnoxious sex very frequently. Their bedroom shared a wall with ours. It was very awkward seeing them during the day knowing what was going on and it was annoying. But it's like, what do you say to not have it be awkward? And if they get offended or upset by the complaint, well, we live literally right next to them and it would be very uncomfortable having to live there and deal with repercussions.

One time we came back home from our nightclub and it was like 3 am and from the driveway you can hear them going at it. My wife yelled out, "From outside, REALLY?!?!?" and that was kinda funny. Other times, I would point the speakers at the wall and play the hardest industrial music I had at full blast. My wife and I would dance to our enjoyment at their expense.

But what really go them to stop? When we had our son. We had the crib in our room and I had it against the wall that was shared with them. Many many times through the night he would wake up crying to be fed, or be changed, or whatever--you parents know how it goes. Nothing ruins libido like a crying baby reminding you of what your activity could result in, or make you feel guilty for doing it while a baby is trying to sleep.

v6,
boNes

call the cops? are you kidding me? I would love that..

[Signature deleted]