Originally Posted by Robert_Wiggins
Hi Folks;

For anyone who may be interested, I have created a modified version of mandrews bat file so that when executed, it will ask for the drive letter that you have WOFF installed on and then will calculate the location of the "Skins" directory automatically, execute the copy and then solicit you to reply "X" to terminate the command prompt window, once you are satisfied that the output in the window has been successfully done. The only thing you will ever need to do is ensure that you update the skins files in the program to include any new naming errors that are found in the future.

Very nice Robert; but I might have you beat (for the moment at least smile ). The attached update looks up the WOFF install location from the registry and switches to the drive and and directory location based on that. It also includes Seb correction.

I have only tested it under Win10 and it works fine. I assume Win7 would be ok; but no guarantees.

Cheers all.

EDIT -- See later post for updated file.

Last edited by mandrews; 05/03/20 05:40 PM.

i7-7700 @ 3.6GHz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD (OS) + SSD (Games), GTX 1070 Ti, Acer Predator Z35p 3440x1440 GSync