Greetings!

Incredibly this game has remained undetected until yesterday for me, and i am so totally delighted of this! :-)

Though i am an horrible Airsim-player, i do acually own ROF with all aircraft along with it. I am also an serious WW1 history buff and a former RB3D gamer. With ROF i have mostly played on AI and mouse. This probably sounds totally retarded but since i also once was an heavily dedicated PnP roleplayer of AD&D back in the day for many many years my main reason with ROF has been the roleplaying career gameplay. Now, this didn't quite work with the lack of features and limitations in that game, but WOFF seems to have exactly what i am looking for.
So not until Monday will i be able to get the game with the DLC but i though maybe someone here could share a int or two of where to begin and what settings. I do fancy the early airwar the most.

Feel free to answer my questions and i will be even more happy!

1. If i start as early as possible, what plane would be most forgiving? (In RB3D i became an expert in brakeing my wings in harsch maneuvres heh)
2. Are gameplay /realism settings stuck on the career once it has started or can i change these later in the same career?
3. Would mouse look be allright or do i really need an Track Ir?
4. What makes an joystick good/bad in terms och tecnical data to look for?
5. How deadly are the flak? In Rof it was kindo an inevitable death sentence sooner or later.
6. I have downloaded MSCFS3 legally but i don't really need to install it to acually play WOFF, is correct?

Probably many more questions more to come,

Thanks in advance!

ps. Are there any good Career roleplaying video series apart from those few ive seen on youtube thatyou could recommend?

With best regards,

Ola

Last edited by dawnpatrol; 01/16/20 09:20 PM.