Hi there I am having problems with the above. Hoping some kind soul can help and offer me some pointers please. confused

I read the guide here and followed the steps below

• Got access to the source code
  • Downloaded and installed OpenWatcom version 1.9 and re-booted my PC
  • Copied the contents from the "Lib" and "Include" directories from the DirectX SDK to the "lib386\nt" and "h\nt" directories respectively in the Watcom install
  • Unzipped the source files to the "D:\EECH dev\eech_source_code-master" folder
  • Made a directory "linklib" under the "/modules" folder and copied all the libs from "DXSDK\lib" (in the DirectX SDK files) to that new directory [See attached image 01]
  • Edited the paths in the batch files (in the "aphavoc" folder) to point to the "D:\EECH dev\eech_source_code-master" folder [See attached image 02]
  • Opened up Open Watcom IDE, created a new project and set the target settings to set Win32 and Windows Executable .exe [See attached image 03]
  • Saved the Watcom project to the "D:\EECH dev\eech_source_code-master\aphavoc" folder [See attached image 04]

OK so far so good. thumbsup

However when I try to compile the project I do not get a EECH.exe produced and just get a list of warnings and errors [See attached Watcom 1-9 IDE log.txt]

So looking at the Watcom IDE window [See attached image 05] should there be a list of files in that window? Should all of the .am .c .h and .imf files that are in the "D:\EECH dev\eech_source_code-master\aphavoc\source" folder be listed in there?

And if so is there a quick way of adding ALL the files from ALL of the folders in the "D:\EECH dev\eech_source_code-master\aphavoc\source" folder? The only way I could see was, right click in window > select "New Source..." > browse for files > add the contents of each folder one-by-one.

I have also downloaded an ISO file for VS2008 Express with SP1. Should I install that and use that to compile the code? (I do have Community versions of 2015 and 2017 installed but I guess those would modify the code and may not work.)

Many thanks
Glyn

Attached Files 01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png
Watcom 1-9 IDE log.txt (80 downloads)
Watcom log