Originally Posted by piston79
Originally Posted by Hpasp
Dear Community, ....

thumbsup

Well, glad you just answered here (as my PM where still unanswered...).

So, I wish to clear some topics here (and INSIST my questions to be answered) I would appreciate your answers...

So let's begin....

1. Would you add the new info for SA-5 in the manuals set (and send it for translation to your translation sidekicks (I wish you do thatQ)...?

2. Will you continue to write here on some SAM related topics (news, analyzes etc.) and if not - where you will participate?

3. As you finished SAM Simulator development, is there any chance about fixing jamming bugs in the last version, and AS NO MORE VERSION WITH HISTORICAL SCENARIOS WOULD BE CREATED, is there any chance for a mission builder (even based on Hungary test range but with live firing - thus minimum programming IMHO ), so we could test some scenarios and situations (I find the SIM really useful for some analyzes and visualizations)?

Please, thing about it and do what yo can.... Just make a final gift for me and people here....

sigh

You have paranoya mental problem for a long time brother
He never been threatened by no terorolist or giverments!
Hp usually got green light from his connection from the airdefense to have easy access to their system
He never kick any law ! He never simulate sa6 because he never kick their law
To this scenario is completely #%&*$#