I confess they have, Capt. I still stand by what I say in the guide, that with PE, the scenery and object density settings can be reduced to improve performance and things still look pretty darn good. However, once I was able to offload anti-aliasing tasks to the GPU I found that I could crank those settings back up to max and still have smooth, consistent flight, pretty much all the time. So now every single workshop setting is at max, with the exception of aircraft density, which is still a major hog when increased past medium (esp 1918). I'm also using a custom variant of PR's scenery enhancement mod to push the distance way out. AA is a well known performance hit. I still think WOFF's internal AA does a slightly nicer job, but with Major's settings, it was an easy decision for me to switch, because then everything else can be turned up smile

If I ever get to putting together the 'Tweaker's Guide', all this will go in there, of course. Right now, the info is scattered about the forum. This is a perfect example. I could not understand why AA on the Nvidia card looked so bad. The Major found out why and I had missed it entirely first time around.

Cheers

System: i5 8600K @ 3.6GHz,16GB DDR4 @2666MHz. RTX2080, MSI Z370 mobo, Dell 27" G-SYNC @ 144Hz. 2560x1440