Since this is a reincident issue going for months i recommend you go to the sherriffe, police distrinct,station, whatever it is called in your part of america and talk to a officer what are your options, so when you do file something it already has weight, if you feel threatened you can ask to go back scorted.........and worse case if he murders you ,at least they will have a suspect and you know they will catch him eventually. Cos sound like he is either stashing drugs or body parts to me