Saw this last night. Asked a few friends if they wanted to go again and they said no. Now I know why!

I was BITTERLY disappointed with the movie. So many "for f88ks sake" moments. And the two girls kissing...how do I put this as Im always up for some good lesbo pr0n...why? What possible point was there to them getting off with each other right at the end given both were non-characters with absolutely no back story...why not just make it a couple fecking aliens touching tenticles or some other b9llocks like that ffs!!

And the ground assault on the antenna station on the cruiser?!?1 Why not just blow the fecking thing up with a speeder ffs!!! ARGGGGHHH!!! Oh and they just happened to throw their grenades down the right fecking hole to blow the antenna up!!! I mean honestly!! [pulling hair out].

And then Rei and Ben kissing at the end has to be up there with Luke and his sister pashing! Then Lando and that black chick are now gonna get it on! At least there was one saving grace where Rose played feck all role in this movie! And what about the Imps! was expecting them to make an appearance at second! And the Emperor! Looked like he got something icky on his fingers when he started sucking the life out of Rei and Ben!! Then Ben kisses Rei and dies...she must be REALLY bad at kissing hahaha

The ONLY saving grace was the big screen format with surround sound otherwise watching this on a tv is going to be cack.

The only movies worth watching in any of the ones after the original three were Rogue One (possibly the best of all the new movies), Solo and maybe Force Awakens otherwise the Last Jedi and this one arent really worth seeing at the movies (ie. save your money).

But as others have said...these movies aren't for us older peeps. They are for the new fans with no attention spans.

Last edited by mailman; 12/31/19 12:45 PM.