WOTR now all set up on the BootCamp side of the Mac Pro (2013) and it flies and looks great. Most settings work well at maximum, cloud shadows/density are at 6, ground shadows at 2 - same settings as for WOFF PE on the Mac - and there is no flickering whatsoever - on an ATI card, lovely! Terrain/scenery budget texture tweaks, in the pics below, are the identical ones I use for WOFF PE - taken from my long WOFF-on-a-Mac post (info. is under the relevant BootCamp section there). Outside views usually give an average of 100-120 fps - cockpit views usually don't drop below about 65-70 fps, not even near ground level. I'd say the budget texture tweaks bring an extra 10-15 fps into WOTR - although the fps are just fine even at stock settings. Will tinker with the level-4 variant (budget/texture tweaks) that Panama Red created for WOFF PE - to see how it functions in WOTR too.

Happy flying,
Von S smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached Files Shot12-23-19-23-26-24.jpgShot12-23-19-23-33-06.jpgShot12-23-19-23-33-44.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 12/24/19 06:53 PM. Reason: Embedded pics.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~