I have three keys. I haven't spent one since level 30, but I've seen no golden key shift codes in a long time. All echo skins, weapons trinkets and that legendary assault rifle Gearbox gave a few days back.

I'm playing through TVHM, and have made it to chapter 13 I think, the Lair of the Harpy mission. I started TVHM at level 42, and will hit 50 before the end of this mission, so the XP is plentiful. I've only done two side missions. Boss drops don't seem any better in TVHM, at least with Mayhem mode switched off. But killing them is easier with a more well-developed character and better weapons. The Rampager gave me fits in normal, but this time I took him out with little trouble. Captain Traunt though has the honor of being the only one to kill me in both modes so far, but hold my beer. There are many more of the annoying annoited enemies in TVHM. The Resilient guardian perk is just as amazing as I thought it would be, and this helps to make the hardest fights easier.

What I am bummed about is I just have one more skill point to spend. Leveling up is a big part of the appeal, and with just one level to go I'll be done.

How does the game compensate for multiplayer? Does it spawn more enemies? Tougher enemies? I imagine something has to be done to counter the additional firepower from the group.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!