Thanks for the accolades and encouragement folks, it is appreciated, and after the last week on this project, much needed. Fullofit and I had a fairly large curve ball thrown at us when it was discovered that there are landscape tile issues during the summer months with the in-sim town of Mont Saint Eloi. From the looks of things two of the main landscape tiles meet right where the town sits and neither one of them wishes to play nice with the other nor with the town mask itself. The following is how things look in the stock town when the many wheat fields turn to gold:

(right-click on an image and open in a new window to view it full size)
[Linked Image]

After putting so much time and effort into actually having the abbey in the sim we did not want it perched on the edge of a town that looked so mismatched, with houses sitting in the middle of fields and numerous dead-end streets going nowhere. Soooooo, while Fullofit created eight new generic, low-poly houses that I could texture and use in the town, I took on the project of building two additional facilities with custom landscape tiles that would mask over the offending fields and allow me to redo portions of the town to get it all looking a bit more proper and to better tie it into the surrounding landscape. Keep in mind, when you drop a new facility into the WOFF landscape the tile for that facility wipes out any buildings and/or trees it covers, which means you have to repopulate the area you mask over, (thus the need for additional generic houses for the town). After a week this is where we are now at:

[Linked Image]

Take note of the damaged abbey towers now completed by Fullofit, which is what you will see from 1916 onward once we have this one wrapped up. Props yet again to the devs for this fantastic sim and the unimaginable hours they must have put into it over the years, which every one of us who builds mods for it is painfully reminded of every time we take on the task.

Later all,

Lou