PM, are there any items you're looking for but haven't found? I'm getting quite a few, and some duplicated (3 Jerichos for example) and some I will probably never use like the Rough Rider shield. If there's anything specific you want let me know and I'll see if I can find one. I've done a bit of Gigamind farming. He's so easy, and easy to get to. Each run takes but a few minutes and I got a boatload of legendaries off him yesterday. The best for my main was a Thunderball Fists pistol. It just wrecks, and was one of my favorites in BL2. I'm level 47 now and all of this stuff will be of declining utility at 50. But I wanted to see what the drop rates were like with repeated runs, even though I had claimed I do not farm. But it's so easy smile I'll do it again at the level cap.

A few runs dropped no legendaries, most dropped one, and a few dropped two.

I got legendary shields, class mods and a bunch of grenades and weapons off of him, all in less than an hour. I'd like to find a Cutsman SMG, as I reckon it will be perfect for my main. But yet to see one. They say the rare spawn Borman Nates has a higher drop chance for that weapon, so maybe I will pay him a visit. But I will wait until 50 for any dedicated hunt. TVHM story missions pay huge amounts of XP and it won't take too long to hit it.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!