Mayhem mode has proven to be loot city. Not sure what everyone complains about. Higher mayhem levels should give even better drops, and I'm just messing around in M1. I decided to test out my newest gear and mayhem mode by running through Athenas. The Chupacabra there is a good source for legendaries, and it has Maliwan troops which are fun to fight. In about 45 minutes I had like five more legendaries, and mayhem scales to your level or close to it. Common enemies drop all sorts of purples and blues and anoited gear too. And even found this in a fridge. Holy smokin' lightning. This was one of the holy grail grenades in BL2, and I have to wait a level to use it. But man, and out of a freakin' fridge. Not the first time that's happened, but talk about luck.

[Linked Image]

And actually I do know what they are complaining about. It's not awesome gear they want. It's a specific item, and with a specific roll and anoitment. Considering that drop rates for specifc gear are usually around 1%, it's no wonder they complain. But it's not the game's fault. I think it's the fact they are so obsessed with specific gear, rather than just roll with whatever awesome stuff they do get.

And I think I misunderstood how to get the guardian perks. I think as you redeem the tokens, once you've invested the required amount you can then choose the perk. The FFYL full shields and health perk cost 15 token it says. But I reckon once I've invested 15 tokens in Survival it will unlock.

Shift Code for a very special gift smile Merry Christmas WSW33-HSFJ9-CWRZF-6J3B3-JF6BF

Attached Files chainlightning.jpg
Last edited by DBond; 12/15/19 10:58 PM.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!