I enjoyed RDR 2 SP so much that I admit RDRO intrigues me, but I've given it a pass for now. My initial venture in to GTAO was a fustercluck, but I stuck with it and over time I grew to really like it. I ended up owning several businesses, a fleet of supercars, and a respectable 1:1 PvP kill ratio. But it had something that RDR doesn't, and that's the ability to play in a private lobby. Maybe they will add it? Until then I think I will give it a miss. I know for certain that I would have given up on GTAO without this ability. Once I had levelled, got good gear and learned the ropes, playing in populated servers was fun. But the experience getting started was lousy.

I have a clear vision of what my experience would be like in RDRO, I see spending way too much time being hogtied and left to rot, dragged through the streets behind a horse, and just generally trolled, ganked, griefed and one-shotted from across the map. My impression may be off the mark, but years of being a gamer have taught me that people basically suck, and cannot be counted on to play a game like this anywhere close to the spirit it deserves. Private lobbies are the only way I can see getting in to it.

I'd be curious as to your thoughts and reaction if you do venture in to it Johan.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!