Greetings All,

Over the last couple of weeks I have taken a break from my airfield PE updates to return to a joint project that was started some time back by one of our resident 3D model artisans, Fullofit. He's had a passion for some time to see one of the most famous WWI Western Front landmarks in the WOFF landscape and took it upon himself to craft the needed item - the Abbey at Mont St Eloi. After he'd knocked together the undamaged visage he asked if I would take a crack at creating textures for it, which I did. And, as is often the case with these sorts of projects, one thing has led to another and I ended up building an entire facility for it with custom landscape tiles. Along the way Fullofit has built additional models that were needed for the facility that include the Abbey gate house, gate house keeper's residence, and wall sections. Also used in this, and also crafted by Fullofit for an earlier WOFF project, are the graves for the cemetery. He and I have things far enough along that it seems a good time to post a few teasers for you all to take a look at. Both Fullofit and Robert Wiggins now have a beta of the mod that they will be testing and if that goes well Fullofit will build the damaged version of the Abbey for a second facility file so that the look will change after the shelling of the facade by the Germans later on in 1915. While he is doing that I will be finishing up the needed landscape tiles for autumn and winter after which we hope to make the mod available to you all. So, without further ado...

(right-click on an image and open in a new window to view it full size)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So many projects, so little time. smile2

Cheer!

Lou

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"