I have deleted a few posts. The reason is that they were unnecessarily provoking flame wars.

Look, I am not going to accept vindictive posting. If you are not adding to civilly cooperating in improving EAW then don’t post. Everyone is allowed and encouraged to promote their own work without making denigrating remarks about others work.

There is too much interwoven past problems that I am not going to try and rectify. Things are where they are and the past can’t be undone. If you can’t post civilly, then don’t post.

The moderators are not on 24/7 watch here. Sometimes it takes a while for an issue to be addressed. Show a little maturity. Don’t step into an ongoing fight. Use the Report button and you will probably get quicker response. And we don’t need fans coming out of the stands to add to the turmoil. Just Report it and let the moderators deal with it. Those who did report it did the proper thing.

I appreciate all of your work. Everyone’s. And I’m not going to take sides.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.