Originally Posted by Coot
I don't know if anyone can help me with this mystery or not but here it goes: Dutch Van DerLinde really, really reminds me of someone. Especially when we get in close up. Not the voice but the face and mannerisms.

Shane from The Walking Dead.

Speaking of hangings, redux.....

In Valentine you'll come across a young lady who, shall we say, has a habit of finding her paying paramour in less than alive condition. You can choose to help her erase the situation, or not. I chose to help. It's a hit to honor, but I always like to help the young ladies, however responsible they may be for their own predicament.

Later in the game I was passing through Valentine and came across a public hanging, of the young lady of ill repute. I pulled out my rifle with the intention of shooting her rope, but i was too close to the crowd, so that when I held down right mouse to bring up the scope, I instead got the interface to talk to the citizens. So I didn't get the shot off and the young lady paid the ultimate price for her sinnin'

Since then I wonder if I could have done it, and what would have happened if it had worked. So if anyone else just getting in to the game comes across the same and wants to see if she can be freed, please let me know the outcome.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!