Yeah, I've gotten well over a hundred hours out of it so far. And even then I've not done so much. I found one dino bone and no rock carvings, but then again I wasn't looking. Still, I'd reckon I'd stumbled across a few just by happenstance. Didn't complete a single card set. Only caught three legendary fish, and shot maybe half of the legendary animals. I had fun trying to fill out the compendium, but I've only managed half. I think some things will only be found in the epilogue, but half seems low. So yeah, there's plenty of reason to give it another go. I'd get more gold missions anyway now that I've seen what's expected.

I've kinda put RDR 2 aside for the moment and am playing Borderlands. I was going great guns in RDR 2 but the, how do I say it without spoiling it, the 'change' that Arthur goes through near the end, sort of dampened my enthusiasm. That and so many hours played in such a short time meant a break was inevitable. I've tried to avoid spoilers as much as I could, but I still know a bit about the epilogue, and I am looking forward to that. I also didn't care for chapter 5 all that much.

I spent the first four chapters really into it, getting involved in much of the optional content. After chapter 5 I was more like, let's get the story done. Then there's endless free-roam if I want it. Of course the perspective will be different, if you might know what I mean. Trying to avoid spoiling it.

Steam release is in an hour I think.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!