I really shouldn't buy from a gray market store. If you really need a LTI starter pack or ship there are lots of people in this community who you know are trustworthy who can sell you something for cost (a lot of times cheaper than what is for sale at the website since buyback prices are locked in to what you melted it for, you can a lot of times buy back for cheap.)

3 month insurance is pretty jank though. But it's a starter package so not much you can do there.

They have an interesting deal going on right now where you can upgrade a ship to 10 year insurance for free as long as its a really expensive ship (lol) the cheapest one that qualifies is the cutlass (100 bucks)

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/17366-Best-In-Show-IAE-Information

But like Red2112 was saying. They also are selling packages with 10 year insurance this anniversary sale. And some "warbond" ccus which will upgrade any ship to apply them to into 10 year insurance.

The whole store is overly complicated IMO but if anyone needs someone to explain it let me know.

Im on that SimHQ discord in my signature pretty much 24/7 if anyone wants to talk.

Last edited by Master; 11/28/19 05:46 PM.