Ive pretty much owned every ship and sold / traded them up. My favorite sofar is the valkyrie with a buggie. Its just so much fun to pop the rear door and jump the buggie out. Traded my starfarer in for a Hercules (not in game yet) Also sold a bunch of my ships and picked up a polaris. Think im pretty much set. Have quite a few of the end game crew sized ships and I can just play by myself building on the low level ships. Then I've got the multi crew ships if anyone wants to coop in my group.

But honestly it still feels like the game is a long way away from having fun and meaningful coop. Its a screenshot simulator right now. I hope that changes this year but we will see.

And if anyone is looking to buy in... just get the base package or try a few free flight weekends. DONT go down the rabbit hole in buying ships unless you jsut want to give them money to make the game and right now they dont need any more money to get it made. So just buy in enough to play or grab a sub 100 dollar LTI ship. If you cant find a LTI package because it is between sales then just post here and someone on this forum will have a buy back LTI package I can guarantee it. LTI isnt that hard to get (or expensive)

But also if you are going to do that... use someone from here as a referal. It give everyone some extra goodies so there is no point in not doing it! There is a whole thread listing referal codes! Dont care who you use just use one.