Originally Posted by Tom_Weiss
I don't know - I never thought of returning anything from 1C

I returned once a game in Steam that I played over 2 hrs without any problems, I bought it a couple of days before.

Epic is doing itself a big disservice by refusing to refund a game I played 3 hrs - had I played it for 13 hours I would understand, and this is the 1st game I ever bought from them, first and last.

the worst was that I had to watch a youtube video to learn where I had to place a refund request , they don't have a clear link nowhere in their main page.

Ive had no issues along with PanzerMeyer above Tom. Why a big disservice? you played 3 hrs not 2 it could have been 4 or 5 but the returns policy is 2. Also did you have Metro Exodus for over the 14 days limit aswell Tom?.. Like i mentioned good luck getting any refunds with a lot of digital download services including 1C. (i know ive had experiencies with some of them). Dont think Uplay or Origin offer a 14 day/2 hr limit? but i could be wrong.

It took me seconds to find the refund page click on Help on the main page, then Epic games store and launcher, Contact us in the big blue box and it gives you the option in a drop down menu.

I personnally dont think Epic is any different to Steam,Origin,Uplay etc. I own multiple games on multiple launchers..Never had a issue with any (touch wood)

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.