Originally Posted by ricnunes

You see, as opposed to you that want others to believe in you just because you say things such as "I spoke to pilots..." or "I have the manual..." and this without showing any evidence of this, my thinking or "imagination" is based on the ABSOLUTE FACT that TECHNOLOGY EVOLVES and as such a technology (such as TWS) that had limitations yesterday, today it doesn't have them anymore (because and again, technology evolves and this is specially true for electronics/hardware and software).

It seems to me that you're stuck in the 1970's and this at the same time seem to fit your narrative as a staunch almost fanatic follower of ED/DCS.

The theory behind TWS has been understood well since the 1960s (it was developed by NASA for the Apollo programme). There's really not that much that more processing power and memory can do for you on a mechanically actuated radar. The biggest progress has been made in the field of antenna design and power electronics, resulting in PESA and ultimately AESA antennae, which allows much faster beam steering and even splitting of the radar beam.