I could not spawn at Area 18, I even flew there but they would not give me permission to land! I guess it was only for VIP´s biggrin Or my grade 1 crime stat didn´t let me. I decided to landed on a roof top at Area 17 but no elevators to go down to the city, but the views were awesome, any how, went back to Olisar. I traded my Hornet Tracker for the Terrapin, had to sell the Cutlass too, now I have a flying "tank" LOL. That thing has some heavy armor! But just a size two gun slot, either way same concept as the Tracker but better IMO, and better for a solo player.

Although I didn´t land at Area 18, on port Olisar I did have a Hornet 7/M, a Arrow which I own, the Terrapin and a Avenger Titan. I can understand (some how) that the Hornet, Arrow and Terrapin came from Anvil, but the Titan (Aegis)? Hope it´s a Christmas present hahaha

BTW, QT seems to work alot better now with v3.7.2, I kind of found everything to run a bit smoother, even the hangers worked like they should now. I did see some global chat Issues were it didnt work at times.

Red

Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, Sapphire Pulse AMD RX 6700 12GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB, 447GB SSD´s, Samsung G6 32" , Logitech G13, G502, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Simagic Alpha Mini, and Formula Extreme FX, DC Simracing DC1 pedals, GT Omega ART cockpit, TrackIR 5.0.
AUDIO: Aiyima A07 Max, Topping E50 and L50 stack, Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 , and Shennheiser HD 560s. DAP: Hiby R3, Hiby Seeds, and iBasso IT01, Sharp MD-MT 80H Minidisc.