Half your luck Wheels! I've seen that one pop up on a few sites in through my build...and of course the many modeller discussions about its markings and colours biggrin Great looking plane the Jack, i really came to like it during my build, the Ki84 not so much.

BD, that dog looks like it has had a hard night lol!

Completed shots.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and the two together, i call them Laurel and Hardy smile

[Linked Image]

Couple of issues you may not notice on a first waltz through the pics-

The front of the canopy would not seal down tight on the nose, something i should have sorted pre paint stage, same with the rear section that sits proud.

The middle section of the canopy doesn't line up with anything biggrin so i left it unglued and just sat it where needed for the shots. For display i will have to glue it open otherwise i will definitely lose it. There is also a nasty blade slice on the left side of the middle canopy that may not have been seen, once you see it you won't miss it!

The nose 24 decal, you'll need to look at that again as well. The first 24 i placed went to pieces when i inadvertently placed tape over it when doing the wing leading edge yellow, i tried joining the pieces back but it was about as fun as drifting onto some trees in a plane with no fuel wink I had to place the remaining 24 decal over the remnants of the trashed one and then weather it and blend it in...but you can see i got it a smidge out and the original peeks through at the top of the 2. I think the doubling up of the decal there also didn't help with the semi glaring clear section of the decal that appears thick. I should have trimmed the numbers out in hindsight.

The wing lamp lens area needed more attention but by the time i started looking at it seriously i had already painted and was in..that's good enough mode. It did get some trimming and sanding and i was just happy it ended up sitting as flush as it is. Still, both really decent kits for such a cheap price and any headaches were mostly of my own making. Really chuffed with how both of them have turned out. Thanks once again for all the appreciation guys, it's been a cool couple of builds.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships