Originally Posted by Skoop
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman
Originally Posted by Skoop
I jumped in at the free fly last month and have been flying it pretty heavily since. Already invested in a pretty healthy fleet. Connie, Freelancer, and Prospector. Can pretty much print money/aUEC with those three ships. Interesting thing is they threw in a Hornet, Mantis, and Aurora as a consolation for spending a bunch of money. I didn't really need those ships but they're in my hangar. Anyone need a wing man in the verse, look me up.

What is average UEC per hour you can make in Connie and Freelancer?

Best I can manage through... ways, is about 120k/hour and I think that's tops unless you have a Cat.

That's better than myself if your doing trading hauls. I made a ton of money using the connies weapons for bounty hunting. Too bad the connies 52 missiles are bugged and won't fire or it'd do more damage.

Most I can make bounty hunting is 55 - 80k tops because the game seems to have an artificial limit built in where it ceases spawning bounty contracts often after you make 55k fast. My method of making 120k an hour is very boring and I spend most of that time sitting on the couch watching television.

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 11/25/19 12:05 AM.