I agree, fantastic game, glad I waited for PC too. Not that I knew there would be one, mind. I mean, it was announced and then out a month later, but we had heard little for almost a year. It's just my sort of game and I get completely lost in it. I've reached chapter 4 and honestly I need to slow down as I don't want it to end. At the same time though I'm eager to discover the next thing. When you walk up to one of those yellow icons you don't know what's about to happen. Usually something fun.

I'm sitting on a nice pile of cash, about $4,000, and I have most everything I want, so I went looking for a new horse but not finding one that looks a nice upgrade over the brindle thoroughbred I'm riding now. I thought some new choices would open up in chapter 4, though I have not visited every stable yet, just St Denis and Strawberry. What's the best all-round horse in RDR? Which is the best combination of speed, courage and stamina? I'm aware of the white Arabian you can tame, but I can't be seen on a white horse. Too ostentatious, ya know? The Turkoman looks good, and I found one, but didn't like his coat, like all gold. You can own up to four horses so I'm looking to fill out the stable. And I gotta look good too of course. So I want a better all-rounder with an attractive coat, which of course is highly subjective. For those who finished the game on console, which horse did you think was the best?

Happy birthday Troop!

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!