If this game were just broken I could live with it, but it's all-caps broken as Blade has pointed out, and that's a much more serious state of affairs.

I had read about the time passing being linked to frame rate, but meh, not a big deal for me. I would prefer if days lasted longer, but as long as everything is synched to the day-night cycle what's the big deal? So I eat twice as often as a console player? Days go by twice as fast? Small price to pay for such a great game with such amazing graphics and gameworld. If it had been coded to have time pass at this rate no one would even notice or give a #%&*$#. I wouldn't be surprised if R* patched this or if a mod came out slowing down these things. Despite Blade's histrionics it's not a big deal and far from BROKEN. If anything, PC players get twice the sunrises and sunsets smile

Matter of fact, since applying the mouse cursor fix I've had no more crashes. It's been running great and stable for the past couple of days. I have no complaints.

Troop, did you manage to get it? That's a long wait no doubt, but hopefully you were able to do so.

I'm just about done with Chapter 3 and I am having a great time with RDR 2. Just my cuppa. Great pace to this game, and so much to do. The free-roam is great, and the missions are too, but they are very rigid in the Rockstar style. But it's fun to break up the open world with some scripted mayhem, and it's where you tend to make the big bucks. We robbed a bank last night and my cut was $2,500 which is nice. But I'm already kitted out with just about everything, so I'll see if the money might be useful in Chapter 4. Maybe a new horse and some of the special reinforced kit that comes from the trapper when you turn in legendary pelts and complete challenges.

I said earlier I hadn't felt the need to buy any guns, but I did buy the Varmint rifle (.22 cal). I'm chasing down some of the challenges, and that gun is great for small game. And I got the Springfield rifle at a store free when I found Twice Bitten outside a gunsmith and he was so grateful he paid for it. But the rest of my arsenal has come from story missions or finding the weapon in the game world. I've found the semi-auto shotgun, a pump shotgun, a pirate sword, the rare version of the rolling block and more weapons just playing the game. Money goes for ammunition, fishing lures weapon modification, food for the horse, haircuts and the like. And paying off bounties. And upgrading the camp, which is complete now.

Bunch of ungrateful, lazy bastages in our gang. I feel like I am the only one doing anything for the greater good. I drop $100 cold cash in the kitty and the others might get around to contributing a 40-cent feather. And then they have the temerity to give me sh!t about doing nothing! It's funny how I've formed opinions of all of the gang members and how I turn to avoid certain ones when I see them approaching. I've spent thousands on camp upgrades and I'd reckon the others haven't contributed $300 combined the whole game. R* put so many nice touches in this game, but I wish they had made camp feel more like it's all hands to the pump, instead of the growing resentment I feel looking at this bunch of drunken freeloaders and malcontents. Get to work! smile

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!