Once again, it is completely absurd to suggest that because I do not currently own something, I cannot be aware of problems with it. History has proven this over and over again, as with the Chevy Vega: Few people owned them, yey many many more are aware of the corrosion problems they had. It's an irrelevant argument.

Not only that, but the fact is, I did own the game a one point, and I owned it long enough to test a great deal. During that time, I proved the exact issues that I remain concerned about to this day - and the issues have not been disproved, by anyone.

In other words, the facts just don't agree with your arguments. I don't run around here telling you how to think, so kindly stop trying to tell me I have to think like you just because you say so. Let's discuss facts and what can be proven, measured, and demonstrated...and leave the personal insults out of it.
Originally Posted by Panama Red
kknowsitall:
For some one who does not even own the game (since you sold your copy quite a while ago), you sure like to spout off a lot on this website. I wonder why ???

As usual, we can't address the facts at hand, so we resort to name-calling. Very mature.

As I explained above, the "You don't own it" argument is invalid, and I owned it long enough to prove there are still issues which - to me - affect the game too much. The fact is, the issues can cause an adverse outcome that has nothing to do with player skill or actions. So - for me - this is a problem.

If it's not a problem for you - that's great. I don't complain because you like the game, and it shouldn't bother you so much that someone doesn't see things like you do.