I feel your pain, but on a positive note...

In one´s adventure in the meantime, you learn what is worth/needed or not. Imagen it was persistent and you screwed up on some weapons that are not what you expected? You would have lost those credits. This has happend to me in the recent wipe, spent way to much on armor and fire arms that I really didn´t need. Next update I´ll get back my 32.000 aUEC which is what I have as default on my account. So next time I will make a better choice on what I spend my credits on.

Aside from that, spendidng alot on something that we still don´t know how it´s going to mature is not to wise now. There´s still alot of changes ahead, and what works now might not be same in the future, everything is subject to changes in WIP mode. That´s how I see it.

Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, Sapphire Pulse AMD RX 6700 12GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB, 447GB SSD´s, Samsung G6 32" , Logitech G13, G502, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Simagic Alpha Mini, and Formula Extreme FX, DC Simracing DC1 pedals, GT Omega ART cockpit, TrackIR 5.0.
AUDIO: Aiyima A07 Max, Topping E50 and L50 stack, Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 , and Shennheiser HD 560s. DAP: Hiby R3, Hiby Seeds, and iBasso IT01, Sharp MD-MT 80H Minidisc.