I was just a kid at the time but I saw several of the ones I'd want to see.

I had something of an advantage, school buddy of mine had an Aunt that worked for Ticket Max in Atlanta so she knew far in advance who was going to be where and when but more importantly she got free tickets.

Unfortunately for her and very fortunately for us she suffered from migraines so she couldn't go to the really loud concerts so we got free tickets to see just about everybody.

1.Saw Lynyrd Skynyrd in Atlanta when they recorded the live version of Free Bird.

2.Saw Fleetwood Mac at the Omni in Atlanta and got to meet several of them kinda by accident, we got there early so they let us in because it was pouring down rain and it was all reserve seating anyway, the band was still doing sound checks Mick Fleetwood was out in the seating area, really nice guy as I recall, Buckingham was a nice guy as well but a little more standoffish and Stevie Nix is more attractive in person than in the photos of the time.

3.Saw Zeppelin in Birmingham Al. in 77'

Now for the wanted to see...

4.Kick myself now because I could have seen the Stones but didn't because I wasn't really into them at the time.

5.Wanted to see Pink Floyd but never got the chance, a guy I worked with went to the concert at the Omni in Atlanta but by then I couldn't afford the tickets.