I had a mess of a time with the cockpit, ran out of Tamiya tape so i used some painters tape that i hoped would do the job. Yes and no smile The cleanup from leakage was bad enough but it also pulled up the edge of the paint so i ended up having to knock some of it of and then free handed over it, then clean it up as best i could. Pretty rough but good enough i decided after i had sunk a couple of sessions on it. Trial fitting said canopy, she was a bit off but with some angled pressure i found i could make it fit neatly. Of course when i applied glue to the cockpit frame on the plane it skewed a fraction and i could not find the sweet spot that i had moments ago before it had set. I used superglue in tiny dabs as i find i can use smaller amounts and have less chance of making a mess of the glass or canopy frame. So, she's a bit out of whack as well as having a rough paint job.

Lastly, i just could not get that shot i wanted, normally you can get that one, two or even three shots that you really like and feel they show the lines well. No joy this time so i threw it in after about 80 photos, inside under lights, outside in the sun and with two different phone cameras using pro and normal modes. Anyway, after that whine fest biggrin she's a nice little kit and turned out decently for a first time hairspray job. I know now at least that i can achieve the same effect with about half the amount of the hairspray and have better control of my chipping.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]