Originally Posted by RAF_Louvert
While I would dearly love to see the Dolphin in WOFF someday there are other, larger gaps in the line-up that really should be filled first. If we're wishing, how about a couple of sea planes in the mix? It's high time we had the Felixstowe F.2. biggrin

I agree with you Lou. The Dolphin seems to be the favorite amongst people on here, so it might be a 'crowd pleaser' with which the devs can get more sales whenever the new aircraft come out.

Personally I'd like the Morane Bullet in there although it'd be interesting to see how and if deflection plates could be incorporated into the game. I doubt they could physically, it would probably be easier to have a low rate of fire (like the Eindecker EI) to replicate the effect of the plates.

Seaplanes would be great and as I'd like to see a Belgian career option at some point in the future, perhaps the Hanriot could be included.....but I'm dreaming again dizzy

More two seaters is a must, and definitely achievable.

So, we take off in ten minutes, we're in the air for twenty minutes, which means we should be dead by twenty five to ten.