Okay got me a text file comparison program and did a comparison with the PE British, German, and French Ace files vs the Aris (WOFF UE) ones.

First off hats off to Aris and his amazing mod. What a tremendous amount of work was put into it by him. I can't imagine how long it must have taken him to compile all the information and then putting it into a text format to add to the game.

The added PE aces aside (about 6 German - which I merged - and 60'ish French - where the merge didn't work? British and American keep the same total number) 99% of the differences are Aris adding more detailed bios, Kill lists, and better/different pilot photos. The Kill lists (and there is a hell of a lot added) is the main point of the mod as these are used in game in the campaign screens. Keeping in mind I looked at several thousand aces, each with about 20 text entry lines, the only "typos or discrepancies" I saw between them were updated or different dates of post war deaths - which matters not a whit to the game.

So yea. With very little work you can add the new aces for the French and Germans all conveniently grouped at the bottom of the original PE text file. Just remember to change the total number at the top. Or you can not worry about it as you have about a 1000 others for each of the major powers as the Big Aces are present in both unless your OCD.

And thank you Aris!