Originally Posted by orbyxP
updated to include weather, rivers, texture MODs.

Mod testing has been updated to include weather, river, and texture mods? Or such mods are already included by default in ver. 5.02 of PE? (Sorry for my confusion, somewhat busy today tweaking the FM for Geezer's Gladiator Mk.I over on the CombatAce site, so that I can plug it into my SF2 install.)

Speaking of FMs and tweaks, has any progress been made on the Longhorn and Morane-Saulnier Type N tweaks to those models imported from FE2 into WOFF? If necessary I'd be happy to check over the xfm files for those (so that we can bring the FMs up to historical specs...I recommend using the stock Fokk. E.II xfm file as a basis for the M-S Type N, and then to proceed...the E.II, like the E.I, had a slightly shorter wingspan than the E.III and was more difficult to handle, much like the M-S Type N, although for some odd reason the Russ. Imperial Air Service enjoyed their Type N, and also the Type I that was even more slippery than the Type N).

Happy flying,
Von S smile2

Last edited by VonS; 10/19/19 07:41 PM. Reason: Fixed typos.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~